November 03, 2014

FRIDA KAHLO Y DIEGO RIVERA EN EL DÍA DE MUERTOS










As in every year, we celebrate the Day of the Dead, Mexican tradition, and my favorite party of the year.
This time we dressed as Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo and we took some photos, then I had no idea how to edit this time, but I really love to make draws on images, this helps me to give to the photos a little more similarity with the originals. I think to make draws on my photos is one of my most representative styles about details (and the smudge too) and this is the result.

Here some original images form the mexican artist Frida and Diego.





2 comments:

Rudy Rivera said...

Did he gain weight just for the costume?

Vale said...

Haha no, looks like, but he only pull out his belly and posed with frog face 🐸