October 27, 2021

FREEBIES!




Freebies!

What does that mean? Well, a freebie is something that is given without cost, something free and what better than something to feed and cultivate your creativity. I love sharing tutorials and teaching what I know.

I remember when I was a child, in Mexico I loved to watch a program called ¨Cositas¨ where Aunt Cositas explained to you how to create something fun, it was like a mini art class and I always felt I identified with her, I also began to make crafts or paintings for me or to give as gifts. To date I feel like The Aunt.

Ok, back to the reality!

Now I have this pace where I can share with you tutorials to make creative things like HOW TO paint with different techniques or how to create something artistic.

The freebies are a great way to relax, explore and learn and I am super happy to share it with all of you.

So here is an activity perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

You can download the owl image and follow the video instructions.

Enjoy!




No comments: