October 25, 2021

THE GREEN CLOTH AND THE FOX

 










Last week I was advancing my painting, I started the fabric of the dress and the fox, I am still working on the fox but these are the layers that I have made for the moment. Painting in oil of my favorite techniques and I honestly like to paint any style. My reference image is realistic, however I will give it a more impressionistic and somewhat modern finish by making color alterations.

I am working near the window and I love the light that autumn gives us, it quite invites me to want to spend all day painting, but I also dedicate time to various activities, including working on other paintings, sometimes I like to concentrate on a single piece and other times to make alternate paintings, it helps me to have a better visualization jumping from one work to another.


No comments: