November 23, 2021

GRAPHIC DESIGNER FROM IADA


 I have a degree in Graphic Design, I studied at IADA, its acronym stands for Institute of Architecture, Design and Art.

In this blog I never exposed myself as much as a designer, rather as an artist or creative, but yes friends, I have been a graphic designer since 2006.

Although I do not do many designs for clients, probably because I have not promoted that service, I tell you that from time to time clients come to me looking for a logo or design.

Usually as an artist I do what I want, working as a designer is doing exactly what the client wants, of course, giving ideas and suggestions for a good result, but in the end the designer ends up as the client wants and that's not bad. I love having happy customers even if I end up doing something totally out of my comfort zone as long as the product is aimed at something that resonates with me and doesn't cause me conflict.

Some time I was asked to make an image about a video game called Hitman, it is a video game of pure killing and violence, for which I had to let it go. I think it goes against the values ​​that I promote with my art and my work, and although as a designer I embrace many ideas and I am open-minded, my work ethic is also quite strong.

I have made covers for books, logos for various services, branding and social media, but I never made public or developed a catalog showing my work as a designer, perhaps because my main driving force was always to position myself as a visual artist.

The reason why I return to this blog is also to start sharing that lost part of my work as a graphic designer, so from time to time you will be looking at some of the work that I did for my clients.

Welcome to that facet of mine! I never kept files of my work, I have only a few that I found digging through old emails and that I share to give you an idea of what I have done for some clients in U.S, Spain and Mexico


It is always wonderful to create to help!


















No comments: