November 23, 2021

THE SPARKS

 



The Sparks Brothers ✨⚡️✨ I just spent a morning doing this illustration. ðŸ¤©
2 weekends ago I saw the documentary of The Sparks Brothers and Wow! Why I never knew about them after all these years, I mean, this band stared during the 70’s and still active! I absolutely enjoyed the documentary and now of course I have a lot of songs. I could not pick a favorite song because they have really amazing work. I truly admire their career because they have been loyal to what they most love despite all the struggling and all these years: MUSIC. Also I think they are a cool example of brotherhood. If you never have heard of them I would suggest you to start listening “This town ain’t big enough for the both of us” if you can see the documentary first, before listening any song it will be a full experience, do yourself a favor.



No comments: