October 20, 2021

I´M BACK!


 Hi! it´s been a long time, years! but here I am back to give life to this blog again. 

For those who were on hiatus following the blog, I will tell you that I moved to another city and countless things have happened to me, but I have never NEVER stopped creating, on the contrary, I have grown a lot as an artist and I do not think to stop, every day is my new opportunity to continue learning, creating and sharing what I love the most: Design and paint.

I also continue creating my botanical jewelry and I even have my YouTube channel where you can follow my videos and see my process as an artist.

I tell you that I have several blogs...

At first I closed this one because I wanted to focus on a site where I would only publish my painting work, the truth was that it was difficult for me to have everything combined between jewelry, small paintings, fine art, crafts and a little of everything. Then people feel lost in seeing so much variety and not a consciousness of anything in particular, but that's just me! I love doing a thousand things, experimenting and following what my soul dictates to me. So this space, this blog is for me, for you, for those who like to follow each and every one of the many things that I like to do.

I have decided to do this blog as an artist's diary, more personal, with photos behind everything that happens during my process, my thoughts and feelings.

In the blog you will find my other sites, let's say they are all within a network, like a branched tree and you can visit it at specific points, so I invite you to visit this link and follow them all or your favorites: https://linktr.ee/Valeriaprieto

I hope to read your comments, the feedback is always enriching and I love reading them and connecting through what I can share with you.

Big hugs!

No comments: