August 24, 2015

WORKSPACE













































This is part of my workspace, a view of a corner at my office in home. First of all is full of flowers, some fresh, some dry, and sometimes I really do not know where to put it because my space is still in progress, so I don´t have storage yet. When I think that I finished, suddenly I start to cut more flowers and the room looks worse, but the only who can see all my mess is my little gnome on the window.

I started to pick up some hazelnuts, they are so cute, I love the little "hat" and Im sure that I will use it latter on a new project, I don´t know when or how but I will.
I have two butterflies that I found in the park, they were dead because the rain, one kind of wasp, a dried mushroom, some pinecones and a noisy (but dead) cicada on my shelve. The white and black image is a picture of my parents at their wedding making a toast.

A chair always is important, and mine it is, I found it on a antique shop, was brown, with a very damage fabric, and I painted on blue and covered with stars, now thats cool. I work sitting on the stars ha!

My work table, I think I don´t have one, or I wish to have a big one, super big one! because right now is full, always full.  There is a hammer....I don´t know why! I used it but I cant remember why. My table is full of flowers, painting, molds, scissors, tweezers, glass, glue, pencils, papers even moos for work.

Now everybody knows where my Tesoros are produced.

No comments: