February 17, 2022

EXPLORATION OF SOUND

 



Hello everyone!
Today I want to share something new because as always…trying new things, 2 years ago I started singing more as therapy than anything else thanks to the pandemic lockdown, now I focus more on the sound of the voice, silence and nature because it relaxes me, so sporadically I will be uploading videos collecting natural sounds and with a bit of singing. Everything is experimental but so healing for me and maybe for you. I opened a channel and account exclusively to collect them. I invite you to watch and follow EXPLORATION OF SOUND and via instagram too @valeria_explorationofsound 🐦






Winter usually gives me SAD~ (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
And during that time I try to find comfort and be in touch with myself to try to maintain a balance, sometimes it's difficult but I love it when I find methods, practices or therapies through experimentation, and always related to nature or creativity. , because for me this is the best way to heal.

Since COVID began, she began to sing for me and I loved it, in this way it helped me release stress, but I am not a professional singer, I only let my inner child sing.
Then I discovered how important the sound of our own voice is and how powerful it is for us.
Yes! Your voice is powerful to you and you can find calm by listening to your voice humming a little or just whispering to yourself and listening.

Or at least found that this has worked for me.
I don't like to sing in public as a soloist, I'm super shy for this and I don't see myself as a singer but as a person who likes to play because I play with my voice and I enjoy my voice. , our voices are amazing instruments to play and maybe some are born with this ability or maybe we just need to educate our voice.
But I don't think too much about this topic, I just let myself flow, sing and enjoy.

There are many ways to sing, but what resonates with me is just making sounds, no logical words, not even a language, it just sounds through the voice.

And since I am not a musician but I find beautiful sounds of nature, I decided to record nature and make it my music.

Has silence heard? Silence also has a sound and I love it.
I hope that with my videos you can find something special through sound export.

Follow my Youtube videos HERE




No comments: