June 02, 2022

DIGITAL SELFIES


Do we have magick? ✨We like to seek for magick because we are already. We enjoy it because is already inside us but it has to be manifested. It can reveal to ourselves as a sound, a color, a thought, a smell and eventually all connects in wholeness, all, everyone in one. Magick is key, maybe is why we add the “k” at the end.
💛



💚🌿I
’m a Mother’s Nature child and I have made this digital painting to cover my head with leaves.
I took this picture a couple of years ago and I just found it,so I have turned it into a painting. I think was a good picture to see during February when I wish for spring or summer the most. I think this is a perfect time for prepare the mind and soul for the coming months, I miss the warmth, or the cold water during a hot day, to grow more childish along nature because at the end is where we all are going to end to start again.
💚🌿




 ðŸ’– Here a self portrait that I have painted with procreate. 🙂

I hope everyone knows how special you are, and that you have the blessing of having someone with you to tell this. If you don’t, then know that you are the biggest blessing. 💖 

No comments: