June 02, 2022

PAINTING FLOWERS WITH PROCREATE

 


Daisies! I have painted the daisies from a picture that I have and I like so much. ✨



Echinaceas. These flowers are so pretty and so good for our health. I have been using them as tea to boos my immune system. Did you know echinacea means Strength and Health? I took the photo of reference about 6 years ago.💜💗 I will have embellished oil paintings from my echinaceas in a couple of days.



Purple irises. 💜 the first time I saw them was in Des Moines, the first time I have painted them was probably when I was 16 inspired by Van Gogh. Irises are beautiful because they have some kind of flow effect every time when I see them. I took these pictures in Des Moines and I made the painting yesterday. Now I have the embellishments with oils for those who wants to have Irises. 💜.



So glad I made this digital painting from my Chicago Peace Rose, I bought a small bush last year and I took a few pictures, this winter I put them indoors, on my laundry room to keep them safe from the ice. I have been taking care of them since a month ago and I am happy and surprised to see how they are growing, today I discovered the first rosebud, I can’t wait to see them all blooming 🤗😍💐 .

No comments: