June 02, 2022

PRACTICING SMALL OIL PAINTINGS

 


Trees at sunset, oil 8x10”
Finally I have painted these trees with that special light from the sunset.🌳 ✨.


Red Gerberas oil 8x10”.
I have been spending these days painting small canvases, after being hooked with this style of brushstrokes I can say I can feel it so natural, organic, like just flowing from my hands like energy passing through my fingers to the canvas. I can’t wait to explore many subjects! Meanwhile today I have made this floral still life. 🎨👩🏻‍🎨❤️.



Ice tea, oil 8x10”

This one is very special, it took me a nice amount of time exploring with colors and doing color extraction. This style of painting brings me a lot of joy and I just want to turn everything like this 😁 once you start with color extraction nothing is the same and you start looking all around like a crazy color explorer. Like if your pupils were dilated and the colors just changes. I could explain this better in Spanish and in person 😂 so I will stop now. 🙏🏻🎨.




Jar with flowers 💐.
Oil on canvas 8x11” .
Painting from last night. It’s funny to be at the studio just with a tiny light and all the colors, I’m used to work during the day but I have found a lot of joy by painting during nights lately. It’s funny too because my sight is not perfect and during night the colors looks different. It’s cool to wake up and see how it looks actually under daylight. 😄🎨👩🏻‍🎨.




Chamomile tea
Oil 8x10”
A quick morning painting
🫖 🎨



Agaves from Red Rocks.
Oil 8x10”
Happy with this landscape, I painted it during nighttime and I finished in the morning, this one has been so fluent and joyful to do. I still have a bunch of 8x10” canvases and I can’t wait to paint the next one 😀👩🏻‍🎨🎨.

.

No comments: