April 03, 2018

DES MOINES PIANOS






Hello everyone! 😃 I am very happy because I was selected along with 12 more artists from Des Moines to paint a piano, each artist will be customizing a piano and these will be exposed to the public on the streets and people can play the pianos. Today I had the opportunity to met the piano that I will be painting, isn’t beautiful?! 😍, I have so many ideas but I still do not know how my design is going to end, here I will be sharing part of the process and behind the scenes. 🎹 let’s do this! 🎹 Hola gente! estoy muy contenta por que fui seleccionada junto con 12 artistas de Des Moines para pintar un piano, cada uno estaremos personalizando un piano y estos serán expuestos al público sobre las calles para que la gente los pueda tocar. Hoy tuve la oportunidad de conocer el piano que estarè interviniendo, está hermoso! 😍 tengo tantas ideas pero aún no sè como va a terminar mi diseño, aquí les estaré compartiendo avances y detrás de cámaras. 🎹 #dsmpianos

No comments: