April 13, 2018

PIANO ALMOST READY





Today I continued with the advance of illustration on the piano, this time with a night scene in the forest, probably tomorrow I will finish this side 🦊🦋🌲 The night in the woods is almost ready, I just need to add some elements on the small left side, probably an owl? And now I need to start to think in the next illustration for the from view. 

🎨🧐 La noche en el bosque está casi lista, solo necesito agregar algunos elementos en el pequeño lado izquierdo, ¿probablemente un búho? Y ahora necesito comenzar a pensar en la siguiente ilustración para la vista principal del piano.Hoy continué con el avance de la ilustración en el piano, esta vez con una escena nocturna en el bosque, probablemente mañana termine este lado.





Finally the lower part of the piano is ready, a tree of life at day and night. I still need to finish the upper section and that’s it 🎹🎨 Por fin la parte baja del piano está lista con el árbol de la vida durante el día y la noche, aún me falta terminar la parte superior frontal y estará listo. #dsmpianos







Still working with the piano, and is almost ready 🙂 I can’t wait to see this piece in the street. #dsmpianos 🎹 Aún trabajando con el piano y está casi listo, ya deseo verlo sobre alguna avenida de Des Moines.

No comments: