April 03, 2018

THE WHISPER






Wip. Watercolor, these last days I have been a little lost in what I want to do, there are many things that I like but I have struggled to land and start a conception, I wanted to come back to portraits but I also want to work with animals and at the same time with a style more ethereal ... and so every day without really being able to say "this" so today I decided to start something different to not feel myself so rusty. I will be working in the mornings while my daughter goes to school, I enjoy the quiet so much, to apply the color slowly and with my eyes almost glued to the paper. “The whisper” Finally I have finished this illustration, im very happy with the final look, and I have enjoyed this style so much. I hope to create more illustrations with this lovely mood. Inspired in the beautiful work of @agnieszka_lorek 💫🎨

Estos últimos días he estado un poco perdida en cuanto a lo que quiero hacer, hay muchas cosas que me gustan pero he batallado para aterrizar y empezar una concepción debido tal vez a que he descansado poco y no he tenido tiempo para mi, he querido regresas a los retratos pero también quiero trabajar con animales y a la vez con un estilo más etéreo...y así todos los días sin realmente poder decir “esto” así que hoy decidí empezar algo diferente para no sentirme tan oxidada. Estaré trabajando por las mañanas mientras mi hija se va a la escuela, disfruto tanto la quietud, aplicar el color despacio y con los ojos casi pegados al papel.



No comments: