April 03, 2018

PIANO PREPARATION





Today I finally started to paint the piano white, to better visualize my work and to make the painting look better, I was working part of the morning and part of the night, I almost never start in the background every time I do illustrations but this time I did the opposite because it was the easiest thing to see how my materials on the surface reacted, by now everything okay ðŸŽ¹ðŸŽ¨ 

Hoy por fin me puse a pintar el piano de color blanco, para poder visualizar mejor mi trabajo y para que la pintura se fije mejor, estuve trabajando parte del día y parte de la noche, casi nunca empiezo por el fondo cada vez que hago ilustraciones pero esta vez hice lo contrario por que fue lo mas fácil para ver como reaccionaban mis materiales sobre la superficie, por el momento todo bien. @ Mainframe Studios

No comments: