February 23, 2023

Abstract and Experimental

 










Start Over
12x12 acrylic on paper
Today I selected to work with red colors because many reasons: today is Tuesday and I always have imagine Tuesday is red, also because is the first painting from my abstract project and red is the first color of the rainbow. (But not primary) also because lately I have been into red colors, maybe because I feel that passion for life, I see red as the color of being alive but also as something powerful, despite the negative connotations that red color can have, I think sometimes we need this color to grow strong in certain areas. I’m not usually a red person but when I use it I like to enjoy it with passion. ❤️πŸŽπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ«€πŸ§£πŸ„πŸ”₯πŸ’πŸŒΆπŸŒ…πŸ§²πŸ©ΈπŸŽˆπŸ“ŒπŸ–❤️‍πŸ”₯.






City scape.
12x12” acrylic on paper.🎨
Yesterday I started this painting today I have completed it.
At the beginning I wanted just blue and greens, but today I ended with magentas and black. 🎨.

No comments: