February 22, 2023

Oaxaca Inspired

 







Hello fiends, I’m taking a little break and I will sharing a bit about the magic of Oaxaca. So far I am enjoying a lot the fresh weather (after Juarez rotisserie🥵) the streets are so colorful and the marquesitas delicious! For sure I will be recharging myself artistically and creatively. 🌈👩🏻‍🎨🫀🧠👀










Fantastic day walking downtown visiting Templo de Santo Domingo, Biblioteca, and Basilica de Nuestra Señora de la Soledad.
Templo de Santo Domingo is absolutely stunning and so far my favorite. 💖








.
Oaxaca is full of art, colors and flavors, this time I went to the Mercado 20 de Noviembre, and I went to a little place called Chabelita to eat a Veggie Tlayuda…it was amazing! Chabelita was so kind and I told her “I will return tomorrow” lol… the food was great and I recommend her tasty food. Another thing that I loooove is the green cantera (green natural stone) that you can see in many buildings and corridors. 💚











Love from Monte Alban!
I spotted a heart cloud and a heart stone at the same moment. Isn’t amazing? Also I saw a very cool tree with fantastic roots 🤍🤎.

Finally I had the fortune to visit Monte Alban, a large pre-Columbian archaeological site founded 500 BC. The clouds around were beautiful! ☁️🤍.


 will tell you with emojis: 🌳 🌞 ✨ 💖 🇲🇽.















Visiting Cuilápam de Guerrero, this place The Ex-monastery of Santiago Apóstol, you can see a blending of indigenous elements into the Christian framework, done in order to support the evangelization process in the local Mixtec and Zapotec peoples was supposed to be a Dominicans Convent but was not finished, it was started during 1530 ✨









Hierve el Agua. One of my favorite places in Oaxaca where I ended up drenched in rain but very happy because of the incredible landscapes. ☁️⛰ ..



I have been admiring cactus a lot and I see myself in the future having a few big ones (beside the small succulents that I have) it so cool to see the roads with these that I had to paint them. 





No comments: