February 22, 2023

Transition

 





I have started a new painting, I was working during the equinox a sketch related to the spring, the new beginning, flowers, colors, new light and warmth. I will be sharing bits of my process from my new piece. πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🎨🎨.






A new approaching I have seen… I have been working shapes and colors in a different way, or at least I can feel this, everything is more loose, despite the usual blends I have added a lot of juxtaposed brushstrokes, a mix of figurative and abstraction, so far I’m so excited with this piece. πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🎨🎨🌸.










🌸TRANSITION🌸 oil on canvas.
Available.

I was working during the equinox a sketch related to the spring, the new beginning, flowers, colors, new light and warmth.

When I was making and painting this piece I felt like a change was so needed, after the lockdown I needed to hatch to spread my wings and fly to the adventure of a new chapter. With the change of season I thought how accurate was to paint this, because was not intentional to paint according the change but it happened naturally. I just felt right and surprised about being working with colorful flowers, a woman that I see like a representation of new energy and beautiful things to come. Intuitively I chose the white owl, then after a few days I was looking about the meaning of the owl and I was so surprised to find out this:

A white owl represents the law
of nature: everything that is born eventually dies and is reborn again in a different form.

White owls symbolize change,
transformation, and inner wisdom. The color white also symbolizes purity and innocence, representing light.

Now, that my painting is finished I can understand how I have downloaded the information from the ethereal word to the manifestation. The clues were always there and I just connected to make them visibles through this special painting..






Hello my dear people! Today I want to share a little bit about what inspires me: πŸ’πŸŒΌπŸŒΈπŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒΈπŸŒΊ I took this self picture last week and the flowers yesterday, I went for a walk (so much needed!) and I saw amazing flowers, it’s amazing the effect that flowers can make on me, I like to paint flowers of course, but nature colors are totally stunning, no mater if I see it like a flower, a tree or just weed. Walking yesterday listening music, watching nature was like being enjoying life in slow motion. 😊.




Happy weekend everyone! 😊
Here is TRANSITION 🌸 here a picture to show you the proportions of this amazing painting.
Transition is something that we always do, sometimes unconsciously, one of the best ways to experience transition is being grateful, changes always makes us grow and learn. Transitions leads us to new discoveries, and when I was painting this piece I discover once more that I can. 🌸



No comments: