February 23, 2023

The Mandala starts!

 





I was working a new piece for our Mandala group! We had an exhibition  in St. Louis Artist Guild Gallery @stlartistsguild during January 2023








I have painted a flower today.
Yep, just this single flower for this canvas.
This canvas belongs to @grayfinchstudios and we are playing “exquisite corpses” soon this canvas will be intervened by more artist till our canvases returns to each owner.

We are working with floral subjects, so I have decided I will apply this same flower to each canvas as part of my signature.

It will be interesting to see how I will make for this as a part of a composition, but I suppose composition now is responsibility of every artist who is next. You can see the original piece in the last picture. Wait for the next canvas! πŸŒΊπŸŽ¨πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🎨.





Hello my people! Finally yesterday I brought 2 new canvases to keep painting for our Mandala project.
Now I have Mary and Maria canvases and I will be doing an intervention during the next week.
To see a little video about this check my reels. Stay tuned. 😊.




And this is where I stop.
I have painted my part for this piece, for me this is kind of Grunge Art and I just love the idea about to deal with something that is completely different from what I am used. You can see how this piece came to me (last picture) and how I added some more of color and elements. I can’t wait to see how this piece will look finished by the following artist. 🎨.



No comments: